Hustling while Parenting
Parenting is a full time job, as such, if you are planning to start your own business or you are already operating your own business/hustle, ensure you know why and plan accordingly.
Ensure there is clarity on the reason you are in Business
Answer the following questions;
- Is it a hobby?
- Am I doing this to send my child/children through school?
- Will the earnings be going towards my retirement fund?
- Do I see myself leaving my current 9-5 and doing this full time as my main income stream?
Know your passion
There are many ways to find out what you are passionate about. Start by thinking about;
- Your talents
- Your skills & expertise
- Your likes
- Your personality
- Seek the help of a coach who can guide you to figuring it out 😉
Don’t just jump in! HAVE A PLAN!
I know, you have an idea, it’s novel, you see how you can make some or a lot of money and you want to get moving right away. I implore you, there will be a lot of time (and money too 😊) saved in the future if you stop now and take some time to plan.
Document the following;
- What can my earnings be?
- How will I reach my clients?
- What systems do I need to have in place to serve my clients?
- What skills do I need in order to deliver on my promise to my clients?
Also, being able to answer the questions below will help you to move forward with a clearer vision of your path.
- Where do I want to be?
- Where am I now?
- How will I get there?
- How will I know when I get there?
“A goal without a plan is just a wish” Unknown
Need help in developing a Strategic Plan for your business? Contact us for this and any other Business Consultancy needs at 876-345-1397 or visit our website at www.strategywithmichelle.com